Reverse devious licks trend takes off at BHS

Disclaimer: This story is written for April Fools Day. All quotes and information are fake and purely for entertainment. Please do not take any of this seriously. Ok? Ok.

On Monday, BHS students returned from the long weekend to find a construction crew of 20 Freshmen wearing orange vests, hard hats, and tool belts. 

“At first I thought I had missed a spirit day,” Student Planning Committee President Mohamed Ahmed ‘22 said. “And I’m in charge of spirit days.”

But soon it became clear that the freshmen were repairing the school. Just minutes after first block, extension cords wrapped down the hallways and the sound of power tools drowned out all instruction.

BHS administration identified Sarah Thompson ‘24 as the student leading this effort.  A proponent of the devious licks trend on Tik Tok earlier this year, Thompson is excited to participate in the new reverse devious licks.

“I recognize now that clogging toilets with sanitary supplies disrupts our learning community,” Thompson said.

Over the course of the day, the project became extremely popular. According to a survey conducted by the Register, the group grew at a rate of 43% an hour.

“I skipped AP Calc today to fix soap dispensers in the second-floor bathroom,” James Marshall ’22 said. “Mr. Amoah is gonna be so mad!”

In a strange turn of events, no one has seen the custodians since the clean-up project began. When found, the sophomores requested that they be notified immediately. They need help installing a disco ball in the library.